Assistant Store Manager: Sussex Inlet
About Ocean & Earth.
Ocean & Earth Trusted since 79 by the world’s best surfers. Ocean & Earth produce the world's largest range of surf accessories to inspire SURF TRAVEL STOKE.
With over 40 years’ experience in manufacturing and innovation, combined with a team that lives and breathes all things surf, O&E is one of the only true core surf companies that are proudly independently owned and run by surfers for surfers.
About the role.
Ocean & Earth is looking for an experienced and highly motivated full-time Assistant Retail Manager to assist in managing our Sussex Inlet store.
For this exciting role it is preferred that you have;
Essential Skills / Attributes:
• 3 year's retail experience in a busy, retail environment
• Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stocking and retrieving merchandise, and unloading shipments
• Able to communicate clearly (written and verbal) with employees and customers
• Must perform basic retail math
• Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook experience
• Strong selling techniques and experience delivering high- level customer service
• Is strongly customer focussed and delivers outstanding customer service
• Can maintain merchandising standards to maximize sales
• Is a team player and leads by example
• Can manage high traffic of customers
• Has experience in stock control procedures and inventory management
• Passion for surfing and the ocean
• Surf Retail experience would be an advantage, training will be provided for the correct candidate.
• Prior experience managing a retail store and managing staff
You are excited by the opportunity to step into a management role or looking for that new challenge. You will have demonstrated experience in retail and pride yourself in providing exceptional customer service. To succeed in this role, you must be available to work a roster that may include weekends and/or public holidays.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to the email address below:
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that's not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks.